Monday, November 28, 2011

Started 30 Day Shred

This week I finally felt strong enough again to start 30 Day Shred. For those who don't know, that is a Jillian Michael's work out DVD. There are three different levels of 20 minute work outs (30 if you count warm up and cool down). Ten days is spent on each level, equalling a 30 day program. I however, did not know the exercises were to be done consecutively over 30 days. My plan is to do the work out on my strength training days, so one day running, one day with Jillian.

I have done two days on level one so far. I am loving it. She keeps me moving and I am dripping sweat by the time I am done. It goes so fast. It is the perfect work out for me at home with the baby. I took a before picture, but I won't post it yet. I will wait to see what the after picture looks like first :)

I am feeling stronger with every work out now. My running pace is down to 11:30 and I can go farther more consistently.

No comments:

Post a Comment