Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Will work out for free smoothies

This is what it takes to get me to the gym these days, free smoothies. At just about 37 weeks I have lost almost all motivation to do any sort of real work out. The only thing that sounds good is walking so that is all I am going to do. This week is my last real week at the gym. My membership is on hold for October and November. I get a free smoothie if I go to the gym tomorrow, plus I get to see my favorite trainer. It means I have to move around a little bit is the only reason I am going. I think I will want to move around more once I am done with work (next wednesday), but I am not holding my breath.

I am itching for a real, sweaty, dirty work out. I can't wait to start Jillian's 30 day shred to work on getting my fitness level back. I watch every jogger running by my house with envy. As crazy as it sounds, I miss my stinky work out clothes and having really dirty hair. I miss that hurts so good feeling. I love being sore the next day from a good work out. I am not sure how I am going to fit my boobs into my sports bras, but that is a problem I'll figure out later. Maybe I'll pick up some larger cheap ones at Target to get me by. Feel free to leave a comment if you have a suggestion for me. T minus three weeks left. Here's hoping for a smooth delivery so I can get back moving again sooner rather than later.

1 comment:

  1. I would suggest duct tape to hold the post baby boobs down when you start running again :-D Its like having two water balloons attached to your chest. But definitely pump or nurse the baby before you go run!

    ReplyDelete