Friday, January 7, 2011

Amazon Store Launched

I am really impressed with Amazon.com these days. There are often times when I link to items in this blog and think of how nice it is for me to give free publicity to their products. Amazon has launched a feature called Amazon Associates. It works where I can link to a product in my blog. When a reader clicks on the link it takes you to my store at Amazon.com to buy the product. In the interest of full disclosure, if you buy the product I get a very small commission on the sale. Cool huh? The hyperlink to my amazon store is on the right hand side of the page. There is not much in it now, but I plan to add more as I think of stuff. There are just a few of my favorite items in there now and some things I have talked about on the blog here already. I am not too tech savvy so it may take me some time to make it look "pretty". I will do my best.

No comments:

Post a Comment