Tuesday, January 18, 2011

New iPod Nano Review and Music to Run to

For Christmas H bought me the new iPod Nano. My 3rd generation Nano was on its last legs and the new Nano is so small it is great for running. There are a couple things I don't like about it though. The touch screen does not work with sweaty hands, so my old method of just skipping the songs I do not like does not work so well. I also have not found a great place to clip it where I am not terrified it will fall off. I am allergic to many metals, so if I clip it to my waist band I will probably get a rash. I have settled on clipping it to my pocket I used to keep my old Nano in. That seems to work pretty well. Other than that it has the same enjoyment of any other iPod I have ever had. I keep it in my old iPod sock so I do not lose it and to prevent it from getting scratched. Because of the touch screen issue I am going to have to make a lot more play lists to keep me entertained. Since H got me the iPod, this play list is inspired by him. :)



80's Butt Rock Play List

Living on a Prayer Bon Jovi
Welcome to the Jungle Guns N Roses
Round and Round Ratt
Pour Some Sugar on Me Def Leppard
Talk Dirty to Me Poisen
Kickstart My Heart Motley Crue
Girls, Girls, Girls Motley Crue
Panama Van Halen
Here I Go Again Whitesnake
Rock You Like A Hurricane Scorpians
I Love it Loud KISS
Up All Night Slaughter
You Give Love a Bad Name Bon Jovi
You've Got Another Thing Coming Judas Priest
Bang Your Head Quiet Riot
18 and Life Skid Row

1 comment: