Saturday, October 2, 2010

Music to Run to

I plan to share the new music I upload to my iPod. Often people look for new music to keep them motivated while running. It really helped me today on my eight mile run. So here we go:

1) Florence + The Machine Dog Days Are Over
2) Jimmy Eat World My Best Theory
3) Phoenix Lasso
4) Vampire Week End Cousins
5) Adam Lambert If I Had You
6) Enrique Iglesias I Like It (feat. Pitbull)
7) Ke$ha Take It Off
8) Usher DJ Got Us Fallin' In Love
9) Katy Perry Teenage Dream
10) Rihanna Only Girl

I have to admit I am a little embarrassed by liking Adam Lambert's song, but it really gets me going. I am not going to apologize for it.

1 comment:

  1. Nice list, music I run to usually consists of Super Mash Bros, Daft Punk, Katy Perry, Gwen Stefani, Ke$ha, Uffie, Lady Gagy, Rihanna, Kylie Mingoue, basically just pop.

    ReplyDelete